1.1 patches

Michael Drake tlsa at netsurf-browser.org
Wed Aug 8 12:26:52 BST 2007

In article <46B963F7.5020207 at netsurf-browser.org>,
   Rob Kendrick <rjek at netsurf-browser.org> wrote:
> John-Mark Bell wrote:

> > 3392 - I'd leave this out, due to outstanding issues.

> Other than the ones already listed in the changelog?  Just because a bug
> fix isn't feature complete yet doesn't mean it's not worthwhile :)

What bug does it fix? I thought it only added features to remove bits of
the interface. Unless it does fix some clear bug, I'd leave it out.

> > 3478 - I think this should have a little more testing. It already
> >         introduced one bug -- I'd rather not see more instability ;)

> I want this in.  It fixes several long-standing and irritating bugs in
> nsgtk.  We should test this change extensively if people have complaint.
>  I won't be easy to move on this issue.

I also want it in, after we've had a chance to test it a bit more.

Best regards,

Michael

--

Michael Drake (tlsa)                  http://www.netsurf-browser.org/