netsurf-browser.org domain

Rob Kendrick netsurf-dev at rjek.com
Tue Nov 7 15:26:18 GMT 2006

Dan's bought this domain, and it's currently pointing at
pike.pepperfish.net.

Also, any visit to www.netsurf-browser.org/foo gets automatically
redirected to netsurf.sourceforge.net/foo

Do we want to keep the domain on Pepperfish's servers?  I think myself
and Dan are happy to host the website and its downloads if that's what
people want.

We can also easily set up DNS records, like svn.netsurf-browser.org to
point to svn.semichome.net, of course.

I can also set up some automatic virtual web servers, such that all
that's needed to create a website for foo.netsurf-browser.org is to
create a directory called "foo" in the right place and fill it with
content, so no faffage with the web server is needed and this sort of
thing can "just happen" out of svn.

We've also set up a UNIX shell account and an account on our web-based
config system specifically for NetSurf to separate it all out if things
want to stay this way.

B.