r2680 jmb - /trunk/netsurf/render/layout.c

James Bursa james at semichrome.net
Fri Jun 30 15:38:24 BST 2006

> This is strange. What case did you find where this was a problem? The
> height of a box should never be AUTO when layout is complete.

Looking at this more closely, I think that we need to move the call to
layout_absolute_children() later in layout_block_context(). Currently it
is done before the non-absolute children are laid out, so height can be
AUTO. It needs to be moved to when we go up the tree. I'll have a look at
this later.

James