r2611 dsilvers - in /trunk/netsurf: desktop/browser.c desktop/browser.h desktop/gesture_core.c desktop/gesture_core.h gtk/gtk_window.c makefile

Daniel Silverstone dsilvers at digital-scurf.org
Mon Jun 5 18:01:30 BST 2006

On Sat, 2006-06-03 at 02:26 +0100, James Bursa wrote:
> > +typedef struct _internal_gesture* InternalGesture;
> Up to now we haven't used typedefs like this in NetSurf. In my opinion it is
> not good to hide that something is a pointer. I'd prefer to have the typedef
> without the pointer, or remove it completely.

I'd be prepared to drop the * from the typedef but I hate seeing the
word 'struct' all over the place. I admit that I wrote this code in my
own coding style before thinking about trying to fit it into the ns
codebase. I probably need to refactor the brackets too.

If I drop the *s from the typedef and use InternalGesture* foo; will
that fit okay with the rest of the code?

> By the way, not many of you are subscribed to the netsurf-commits list. It
> would be good if we had more review of checkins.

It it a sourceforge list too?

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                     http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged         Key ID: 2BC8 4016 2068 7895