[lowrisc-dev] FPGA utilization stats

Gabriel L. Somlo gsomlo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 17:19:24 GMT 2019

After successfully building chip_top.bit in fpga/board/nexys4_ddr,
how would one get a set of up-to-date FPGA resource utilization
statistics, similar to what's shown at the bottom of
https://www.lowrisc.org/docs/untether-v0.2/fpga-demo/ ?

I tried digging through vivado.log, but none of the (many) numbers
reported in there stuck out as immediately useful.

Do I have to bring up the Vivado GUI and poke around with it, or
is there a way to collect the info from vivado.log, or have I just
missed it by not looking carefully enough?

Thanks much,
--Gabriel