[lowrisc-dev] building lowRISC binaries with current riscv-gnu-toolchain?

Dr Jonathan Kimmitt jrrk2 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 24 07:02:53 BST 2018

Dear Luke,
  Many thanks for that investigation, I think the procedure we already have using debootstrap is more robust at the present time, even if certain libraries must be added outside of the tool. There is another tool called multistrap that does a similar job but is also rather O/S specific. However since mmdebstrap is rather new I’ve no doubt these issues will be cleared up soon.

Regards,
Jonathan

Sent from my iPhone