[lowrisc-dev] run-asm-tests fails in lowRISC (untether-v0.2)

Dr Jonathan Kimmitt jrrk2 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Mar 13 12:08:57 GMT 2018

As Wei says, there is a problem in this Makefile, it has not been
maintained. But in any case these programs would need

to be modified to run bare-metal. You can find templates for bare-metal
programs in fpga/bare_metal/examples/boot.c

for example. Normal user programs will run in an operating system, which
is why we recommend running in Linux, for

which we give full instructions to install and run.