[lowrisc-dev] lowrisc 0.5 release on custom Virtex 7 2000T

Anup Kini anupkini at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 09:21:59 GMT 2018

Hi All,

I have gone through the code and need some clarification regarding the
clocks so that I can configure the mig correctly.

- riscv processor clock - 50 MHz - from mig additonal clock - Is this
correct ?
- mig - ui_clk - this returns 200 MHz, is this correct ?
- uart16550 - is this clocked at 200 MHz or 50 MHz

Looking forward for some help.

Thanks & Regards,
Anup Kini.