[lowrisc-dev] lowrisc 0.5 release on custom Virtex 7 2000T

Anup Kini anupkini at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 09:30:43 GMT 2018

Hi Alex,

Not yet, we are working really hard towards that :-)

Meanwhile. you can have a look at the following links to get some high
level details.
Link1: http://morphing.in/redefine
Link2:
http://morphing.in/sites/in.morphing/files/documents/mm-redefine-brochure.pdf
Link3: Presentation on REDEFINE - http://morphing.in/redefine-intro

I will be more than happy to answer any question you have,

Thanks & Regards,
Anup Kini.