[lowrisc-dev] lowrisc 0.5 release on custom Virtex 7 2000T

Anup Kini anupkini at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 09:17:31 GMT 2018

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for pointing out the ethernet IP.

Currently, I need to boot linux on a RISC-V based system and found lowrisc
to be simple and easy to follow.
I can do without the ethernet IP for now, login through the UART interface
and work on building a open-emdedded layer for the filesystem.
I did look at the v0.2, untethered version also, the main point being easy
to port to the Virtex 2000T boards that I have here.

The end goal would be to integrate with REDEFINE, a massively parallel many
core architecture (this work was presented at the RISC V Workshop 2016. Video
@ 7:40 mins <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCzAOYJa-xY>)

Thanks & Regards,
Anup Kini.