[lowrisc-dev] lowrisc 0.5 release on custom Virtex 7 2000T

Dr Jonathan Kimmitt jrrk2 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jan 23 08:46:29 GMT 2018

Hi Anup,

I don't know whether the Ethernet is the primary capability of interest.
If so, you

need to be aware that our circuit design was specifically targeted at
the RMII PHY

of the Nexys4-DDR. If you have a different system such as MII, GMII, or
XGMII then this

block would need quite a bit of adaptation, but there are some adaptor
IPs in the Vivado

library which may be a good starting point. You can also consult Alex
Forencich's repository

which has a number of IPs for different variations of Ethernet.

Regards,

Jonathan