[lowrisc-dev] make mmc error

Dinesh Thirumurthy dinesh.thirumurthy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 10:32:14 GMT 2018

Hi,

Following the instructions at

https://www.lowrisc.org/docs/generate-the-bitstream/

I was able to generated bitstreams for hello, dram, and eth targets.
And run them.

I am unable to 'make mmc'

Output of make hello; make dram; make eth; make mmc at

https://github.com/hakrdinesh/e/blob/master/nexys/mmc.out

The error message for 'make mmc' is

dt at marina:~/l/lowrisc-chip/fpga/board/nexys4_ddr$ make mmc
make: *** No rule to make target 'mmc'.  Stop.
dt at marina:~/l/lowrisc-chip/fpga/board/nexys4_ddr$ make --debug mmc
GNU Make 4.1
Built for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
Copyright (C) 1988-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

Reading makefiles...
Updating goal targets....
 File 'mmc' does not exist.
Must remake target 'mmc'.
make: *** No rule to make target 'mmc'.  Stop.
dt at marina:~/l/lowrisc-chip/fpga/board/nexys4_ddr$

Kindly let me know if this target exists or is known by another name?

Thanks.

Regards,
Dinesh