[lowrisc-dev] Re: [sw-dev] Debian GNU/Linux port for RISC-V 64-bit (riscv64) in Debian infrastructure (debian-ports)

Matthias Brugger matthias.bgg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 14:42:01 BST 2018

Just for completion, at openSUSE efforts to get all packages build for
riscV are done here:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/openSUSE:Factory:RISCV

There exist some system images, not sure if they are booting so:
https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Factory:/RISCV/images/

Regards,
Matthias

--