[lowrisc-dev] Ethernet Support

Sean Halle seanhalle at intensivate.com
Wed Jun 14 19:58:45 BST 2017

Hi,

   We are implementing a low power high performance RISC-V core, and
building upon the LowRISC distribution.  Thank you for everything you are
contributing.

   We have a single core version of our chip, based on LowRISC, up and
running Linux.  We would like to start a server on it, and set it up on the
internet, that potential customers can log into.

   We noticed that there are plans to add ethernet to LowRISC, with a
driver for Linux.  Is there any update on the status?  We are interested in
this, and would like to work together with anyone moving this forward.

Thank you,

Sean
Intensivate

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*: This e-mail and its attachments contain
information which is confidential. It's use is strictly limited to the
stated intent of the provider and is only for the intended recipient(s). If
the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee,
agent or representative responsible for delivering the e-mail to the
distribution, copying or other use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply immediately to the
sender. Thank you.