[lowrisc-dev] FPGA Recommendation

Tobias Strauch tobias at cloudx.cc
Fri Jun 9 05:18:45 BST 2017

Wei, I try to follow statements from the lowRISC guys closely, but I’m still puzzled:

What is the demo installation board for your next release, if you want to use all the beautiful features (tagged, minions, debug), that come with it ? I think Alex mentioned the vc707 at the 5th WS, but please confirm.

Thanks a lot, Tobias

PS: Looking forward to your release ...