[lowrisc-dev] How to Contribute?

Mahesh Dananjaya dananjayamahesh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 10:12:37 BST 2017

Hi Jonathan,
I have setup the lowRISC environment and went through some of debugging
tutorial.I used release version v0.3. Still I am running on bare metal mode
(only behavioral and RTL simulations) and hopefully I can start debugging
with FPGA  once my nexys4 board is here. Now I am trying to get some
insight into lowRISC architecture. I went through release v0.4. I
appreciate any advice to proceed further. Thanks in advance.
regards,
Mahesh.

email | mahesh at paraqum.com
web | www.paraqum.com