[lowrisc-dev] new Developer

Alex Bradbury asb at asbradbury.org
Sat Feb 4 10:13:40 GMT 2017

On 2 February 2017 at 12:57, Shubham Kumar
<kumar.shubham at research.iiit.ac.in> wrote:
> Sir
>
> I'm a third year Indian engineering student majoring in electronics and computer engineering looking to gain some experience in open source development. I came to know your organisation and I'm very interested in contributing to this org . Can you provide me an idea of where exactly to start since I'm new to this ?? Thanks in advance.

Hi Shubham, thanks for getting in touch. We're in the process of a
much-needed overhaul of our list of open projects and so on. Perhaps
you could say a little bit about any areas of particular interest for
you - e.g. are you interested in contributing in terms of hardware,
software?