[lowrisc-dev] Ethernet support for lowrisc

Jawad Haj-Yahya jawadhy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 08:02:30 GMT 2017

Hi Jonathan,

Do you have link to the branch that you mentioned:  there is an ethernet-v0.5
branch with a preliminary version of this functionality ...

One more question please regarding the following IP :
https://github.com/pkerling/ethernet_mac , it's implemented in VHDL, I
heard that there might be issue to include VHDL code with lowrisc 0.4, how
this was handled?

Best,
Jawad Haj-Yahya