[lowrisc-dev] Ethernet support for lowrisc

Jawad Haj-Yahya jawadhy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 06:19:58 GMT 2017

The Ethernet v0.5  is not working for us, we have compilation error as some
file is missing, also the pre-build image is missing. We will keep checking
how to add the Ethernet ports for our project, please update with any
findings.

Best,
Jawad Haj-Yahya

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 7:09 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net