[lowrisc-dev] Ping and Intro

Alain Toussaint atoussaint1976 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 02:21:51 BST 2017

Hello,

Just a quick ping to see if the list still exist because there was no
mail since the 24th of July.

BTW, I've been on this list to learn since a long time (February 2017
I think) but never commented before. Basically, I'm slowly learning
how to design computer with the help of the Harris & Harris book
Digital Design and Computer Architecture, second edition but
otherwise, have no formal training on anything related to computer (my
formal training is in psychology & neuroscience, see
http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fpsyg.2010.00241/full)
but I do regular build of linux from scratch svn version
(http://linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/) and have been running Linux in its
various form since 1998.

Alain