[lowrisc-dev] How to Contribute?

Mahesh Dananjaya dananjayamahesh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 09:59:04 BST 2017

Hi Jonathan,
Thank you. BTW, I have a one Zed board with me. so I am planning to
continue with it, but it take some time to receive additional component.
Hope Zed board will work fine. Will try another option later. I went
through couple of your documentation and I forked the project. Hope to run
some testing and debugging in next couple of days. Are there any other
reading materials for minions? Cheers.
regards,
Mahesh.

email | mahesh at paraqum.com