[lowrisc-dev] How to Contribute?

Mahesh Dananjaya dananjayamahesh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 09:03:07 BST 2017

Hi Jonathan,
Thank you for your response. I am planning to contribute to the LowRISC
project in long term. I am going through some of your resources like [1]
and I would like to discuss and support the project. As Alex suggested,
minion concept for high performance applications seems to be a good
starting point, since it involve many things. I am working on some
fundamentals in RISC-V and LowRISC. Can you please tell me, what are the
relevant repos for me to be cloned to start this (I have seen lots of repos
there including minions subsystem). I am going through the tutorials [2],
but I think its good for me to learn them from the experts. Therefore, I am
willing to have a meeting and discuss about the further work. Specially, I
like the research kind of work. Thank you.
regards,
Mahesh.

[1] http://www.lowrisc.org/downloads/lowRISC-memo-2014-001.pdf
[2] http://www.lowrisc.org/docs/tagged-memory-v0.1/