[lowrisc-dev] How to Contribute?

Dr Jonathan Kimmitt jrrk2 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 13 07:51:41 BST 2017

Hi Mahesh,
  It's Jonathan Kimmitt here. I'm in charge of the minion subsystem. This is going to be part of our forthcoming release but the tutorial isn't ready yet. For test purposes it's possible to use the minion by itself but most users will expect to use it as part of a larger system where the minion acts as an SD-card controller as well as other tasks. A unique aspect of our work is that all our repositories are open source, whether or not they are ready for release.

Regards,
Jonathan

Sent from my iPhone