[lowrisc-dev] How to Contribute?

Mahesh Dananjaya dananjayamahesh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 13:31:56 BST 2017

Hi Alex,
Thank you very much for the information. I am planning to contribute
LowRISC and RISC-V in long term, particularly for next few years. Yeah, I
have a good experience in SDN, but with a particular emphasis on hardware
architecture. But most of my research are focusing on
multi-core/multi-processor architecture and high performance computing
areas. But I am not limited to these areas and willing to learn new areas.
Therefore lets meet and decide what is good for both lowRISC and myself.
BTW, I am reading some tutorials and try to get some ground understanding.
I am very happy to contribute to the project. Lets hangout (or  skype). It
will be really helpful. Let me know any convenient time for you. I will be
free for couple of days (for 7 days) after 8th of this month. Thankz.
Cheers!!
BR,
Mahesh.

--

*Mahesh Dananjaya*
Electronic Engineer | Paraqum Technologies (pvt) ltd, Colombo, Sri Lanka,
email | mahesh at paraqum.com
web | www.paraqum.com
Tel |  +94717586199 <http://linkedin.com/in/dananjayamahesh>

Department of Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering
University of Moratuwa
email | 110089 at uom.lk
web | www.ent.mrt.ac.lk

skype | dananjaya.mahesh1 (Mahesh Dananjaya)

[image: https://github.com/dananjayamahesh]
<https://github.com/dananjayamahesh>
<http://linkedin.com/in/dananjayamahesh>[image:
https://twitter.com/DRAtapattu] <https://twitter.com/mahesh91uom>[image: