[lowrisc-dev] How to Contribute?

Mahesh Dananjaya dananjayamahesh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 08:45:58 BST 2017

Hi,
I am happy to contribute to LowRISC if there is a chance. Currently I am
getting familiar with RISC-V. I have seen some projects in your GSOC
idealist. But i couldn't participate this time. And also can someone give a
idea of where to start?. I have seen lots of project in your github page. I
am very familiar with computer architecture and system design. Any
information regarding this is highly appreciated. I am looking forward to
contribute to the lowRISC in long term. Thankz. Cheers.!!
regards,

--

*Mahesh Dananjaya*
Electronic Engineer | Paraqum Technologies (pvt) ltd, Colombo, Sri Lanka,
email | mahesh at paraqum.com
web | www.paraqum.com
Tel |  +94717586199 <http://linkedin.com/in/dananjayamahesh>

Department of Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering
University of Moratuwa
email | 110089 at uom.lk
web | www.ent.mrt.ac.lk

[image: https://github.com/dananjayamahesh]