[lowrisc-dev] Google SoC candidate

Alex Bradbury asb at asbradbury.org
Mon Mar 21 16:12:13 GMT 2016

On 21 March 2016 at 13:15, Paulo Nesello Künzel
<paulokunzel at alunos.utfpr.edu.br> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Paulo, and I am going to submit a proposal to work on lowRISK
> (the "Integrate more open-source IP" project). However, I still have a
> question: which toolchain should I install?
>
> That said, I'm looking forward to work with you!

Hi Paulo. Thanks for your interest in GSoC. You might like to read
Wei's tutorial on getting up and running with the current lowRISC
untethered release http://www.lowrisc.org/docs/untether-v0.2/. You
could develop using the FPGA tool of your choice, or Verilator. Please
see https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/how-it-works/ for more info
about how GSoC works.