[lowrisc-dev] What are you working on this week?

Stefan Wallentowitz stefan at wallentowitz.de
Tue Jun 14 15:17:59 BST 2016

On 13.06.2016 16:41, Alex Bradbury wrote:
> Use this thread to discuss what you have done recently and are working
> on this week with a vague relation to lowRISC, RISC-V, open-source
> hardware etc. Please be descriptive and don’t hesitate to champion
> your accomplishments or ask for help, advice or other guidance.

Hi all,

thanks, Alex, a great idea!

A quick update from the debug infrastructure. We plan to finalize a
tutorial for the trace debugging this month. For that we are finalizing
the documentation and some coding.

A sneak preview on the initial features can be found here:
http://opensocdebug.org/slides/2016-05-25-lowrisc-firstimpl/#/

This week I plan to extend the UART device emulation to support input
from the host, so that we can boot Linux and interact with it in the
next release.

Cheers,
Stefan