[lowrisc-dev] What are you working on this week?

Alex Bradbury asb at asbradbury.org
Mon Jun 13 17:01:44 BST 2016

On 13 June 2016 at 16:08, Jonathan Neuschäfer <j.neuschaefer at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> although I'm not directly involved with lowRISC, I'll accept this
> invitation. I'm working on my GSoC project in the coreboot community to
> improve coreboot's support for RISC-V, which currently means making sure
> it runs with recent versions of Spike and the GCC port. My blog posts
> can be found at https://blogs.coreboot.org/, along with other news about
> coreboot.
>
> With regards to lowRISC's own GSoC, I'm particularly interested in
> reading about Bittu N's project "Implementing an open-source DDRx
> controller".

Hi Jonathan, thanks for sharing on this thread. At the time of
writing, your message doesn't seem to have hit the list archives
(https://listmaster.pepperfish.net/pipermail/lowrisc-dev-lists.lowrisc.org/2016-June/thread.html)
so I thought I'd respond to ensure others saw it. I'm watching your
coreboot work with keen interest, in the longer term I'd definitely
like to move to using Coreboot as standard on lowRISC.

I don't see any outstanding mail in the mailman modlog, and your email
is definitely on the member list. Did you get a bounce of any sort?
I've now ensured application/pgp-signature is on the allowed
attachment list (I thought it's configured to discard attachment it
doesn't like, but the mailman docs aren't totally clear here). Feel
free to respond off-list with any more details and I can investigate
further.