[lowrisc-dev] Uncachable data

Francesco Viggiano francesco.vgg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 22:26:49 BST 2016

Hello guys,

I need to write some data directly to main memory, without the risk that
some parts remain into caches. Is there a way to invalidate caches with an
ASM instruction? Or to set a space as uncacheable? Unfortunately, I cannot
map ddr into I/O space as you do for copying bbl from sdcard to main memory.

Thank you so much,

Francesco
--
| Francesco Viggiano,  Columbia University, Staff associate researcher at
Computer Science Building |
| Phone: +1 646-9829-535, Skype ID: francesco.vgg |
| Department of Computer Science 1214 Amsterdam Avenue |
| Columbia University Mail Code 0401 | New York, NY 10027-7003 |