[lowrisc-dev] PCR Interrupts

Francesco Viggiano francesco.vgg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 16:46:58 BST 2016

Hello guys,

I'm using the Unthetered version of the lowrisc-chip. Are the interrupt
sources going to the PCR edge-sensitive or level-sensitive? Will the actual
interrupt be sampled and reimain pending even if the signal goes down? Or
it needs to stay high until the CPU resolves it?

Thank you for your support,

Francesco
--
| Francesco Viggiano,  Columbia University, Staff associate researcher at
Computer Science Building |
| Phone: +1 646-9829-535, Skype ID: francesco.vgg |
| Department of Computer Science 1214 Amsterdam Avenue |
| Columbia University Mail Code 0401 | New York, NY 10027-7003 |