[lowrisc-dev] Address bit width

Francesco Viggiano francesco.vgg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 18:06:28 BST 2016

Hello guys,

Do you support 64 bit addresses in order to have a  total memory space
larger then 4 Gb? I see there is "pALen" variable in Configs.scala, if I
change that value to 64 the compilation get broken. Do I need to set other
parameters to accomplish that purpose?

Bests,

Francesco
--
| Francesco Viggiano,  Columbia University, Staff associate researcher at
Computer Science Building |
| Phone: +1 646-9829-535, Skype ID: francesco.vgg |
| Department of Computer Science 1214 Amsterdam Avenue |
| Columbia University Mail Code 0401 | New York, NY 10027-7003 |