[lowrisc-dev] GSOC 2016 Aspirant for Improving device-tree support for the Linux RISC-V port

Saket Sinha saket.sinha89 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 19:34:37 GMT 2016

Hi,

First of all, congratulations to the lowrisc team for selection into
Google Summer of Code 2016.

I would like to participate to Google Summer of Code 2016 by
contributing to Improving device-tree support for the Linux RISC-V
port for lowRISC.

I have worked on Linux and device drivers and have experience of
working on different architectures like MIPS, ARM & x86.

I request you to kindly guide me as to how to get started with this project.

Regards,
Saket Sinha