[lowrisc-dev] Re: Question on lowrisc project

Pawan Reddy Sibbala ps849 at cornell.edu
Mon Feb 15 15:54:39 GMT 2016

Hello Wei,

I have two questions that I'd like to ask you.

1. The rocket core on the zedboard FPGA  currently runs at 25Hz. Could you
tell me the maximum frequency at which it can run ? I was wondering if you
already experimented with the parameters in "clocking.vh" to find the
maximum frequency.

2. Does the new release of the untethered version of the rocketchip use a
opensource IP for implementing the Memory Controller or does it use the
Xilinx IP?

Thanks and regards,
Pawan

--