[lowrisc-dev] Fabrication process

Chris McGee sirnewton_01 at yahoo.ca
Wed Dec 31 02:25:43 GMT 2014

Hi All,

It’s really great to see progress on a clean and open sourced ISA. In theory, such an open source design could be altered and fabricated by anyone. However, if I had such a need I wouldn’t have any idea where to start.

I think that it would be interesting to have insight into the process, problems and solutions that you have experienced in the fabrication process for lowRISC.

Would you be willing to publish this kind of information so that others could follow in your footsteps?

Cheers,
Chris