[lowrisc-dev] Hardware Security

Jookia 166291 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 17:58:19 GMT 2014

Hello,

I realize this might actually not be the right list for this discussion.
It's lowrisc-dev not lowrisc-ideas, my bad.

That said, not really sorry. I currently run a machine that doesn't
support the ability to sandbox hardware and I'm finding it quite lacking.

I look forward to following this list and reading the memos,
Jookia. :)