sending patches to this list from inside baserock..

Paul Sherwood paul.sherwood at codethink.co.uk
Mon May 26 19:12:01 BST 2014

Hi
I remember JPohlmann helped me to frab this a long time ago, but I
forgot how, until google helped me out today...

For anyone interested, the trick in a devel machine would be to run

  cpan

and from there install a couple of missing modules

  install MIME::Base64
  install Authen::SASL
  exit

Then 'normal' git send-email instructions should work, once you've
configured your server etc.

Incidentally the default perl locale config in Baserock throws a lot of
warnings... anyone know if that is easily fixable?

br
Paul