BUG: morph build ignores submodules

Sam Thursfield sam.thursfield at codethink.co.uk
Fri Jan 11 10:45:05 GMT 2013

'morph edit' checks out any submodules of a repo along with the repo
itself, which is great. However, if I commit in a submodule repo and
update its parent, I get a build failure because the build process uses
the remote version of the submodule instead of the version from my
system branch, so my new commit is not found.

Sam

This bug report has been sent to the mailing list because we do have a
request tracker yet. Once this is set up the bug report will be moved there.