In message <25182a04d%old_coaster(a)yahoo.co.uk>
Tony Moore <old_coaster(a)yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
leads to a 1.51MB file which NetSurf does not display correctly.
The first ~15% of the file is ok, but the remaining ~85% is
displayed as white space. Click-dragging in the white space
highlights the text which, otherwise, cannot be seen.
We can't reproduce this problem. Could you email me your
!NetSurf.stderr after viewing this page in case there are any clues