Try this (but remember to save your Hotlist first!):
- Open the Hotlist window (which should contain a number of directories
- Open a directory and select or launch an item.
- Close the Hotlist window.
- Reopen the Hotlist window (this will not show anything selected).
- Select an item (not the same as the one mentioned above and not from
the same directory either).
- Delete the selected item.
The item disappears of course, but so does the item selected/launched
This is perfectly repeatable with the 29 Apr 2005 11:00 and 28 Apr 2005
16:01 builds, but it was in earlier builds as well (I know because I was
inexplicably losing Hotlist items - didn't recognize the pattern until
The first item doesn't disappear if the directory containing it is
opened before the second item is deleted, by the way (possibly because
doing that clears a selection which - though invisible - is still