On 26 Jun 2007 S. Voortman wrote:
Op Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:50:56 +0200 schreef John Williams
> This bug prevents me (and, I'm sure, many others) from using
> NetSurf later than the version of 20th April.
> This is because I /need/ to be able to view local copies of my site.
> This means that I, and I assume others with similar needs, am unable to
> continue with testing of newer versions until this bug is fixed.
May I suggest that you keep 2 copies of Netsurf installed:
1) the newest to test other sites than yours,
2) the 20th April version to test your own site.
That way, you can do both, without bugging the developers.
It would be good if they could fix that bug. After all it's a bug that
was introduced unintentionally (I assume) during an update, not one
that's been waiting to get done for a long time. I don't think it's
sensible to have two versions installed. I try to remember to use
Oregano to view local sites if they use stylesheets.
|_|. _ Richard Porter http://www.minijem.plus.com/