Gavin Wraith wrote on 26 Jan:
Using it on the text of the first webpage produces source for a
webpage that reveals the hidden text. Here is the procedure:
1. Page->View Source in NetSurf
2. Save to some scrap directory.
3. Shift-click to load into StrongED
4. Shift-Drag noscript to apply icon.
5. Save the result and change its type to HTML.
Did that on the first web page. Got a security warning from StrongEd
about "process"; I said "allow always".
Then "File name '.in' not recognised".
Maybe my version of Lua is too old? !BOOT.Resources.!Lua.version says
Potentially sounds like a very welcome utility.
Have often wished for a similar thing to override bothersome CSS,
particularly CSS that specifies tiny grey text (which seems to be a
current fashion among some designers with younger eyes than mine).
Jim Nagel www.archivemag.co.uk