Le 29 avr. 2011 à 01:31, James Bursa a écrit :
I tested it on Linux with GTK. Works well! I also looked at the code
have some suggestions.
1. My compiler had some warnings that need fixes:
Ah yeah copy-pasted stuff without cleanup.
Should be fixed.
2. When going to gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/1/
, there are two
warning: underminated gopher item '.'
warning: unknown gopher item type 0x2e '.'
Actually it means the end of the page, need to check for it better.
Please change these and the other fprintf to use the LOG macro.
3. Any reason I and Adrian are in the copyrights at the start of
gopher.c? Was some code copied from elsewhere?
I forked the html.c code and copied from dirlist.c, so...
4. Many of the #includes in gopher.c can be removed. E.g. everything
desktop/ except options.h
5. gopher_create() and gopher_convert() would be better at the top
be consistent with the other content implementations.