I had intended to release before now but testing kept revealing
issues, however I now believe that we are ready for a 3.9 release
candidate on Sunday June 16th with the actual release on Saturday June
22nd unless critical bugs are discovered.
Well it seems a lot of bugs decided to make themselves known right at
the last moment and despite some hard work from John-Mark, Daniel,
Michael and myself we have simply not managed to get the browser as
stable as I wanted for a release.
I will try again to release sometime this week but again I ask for
some *feedback* . I have had literally two replies (one should have
been a bug report but at least it was activity) and I hope there are
more than two people other than the developers using the CI builds!