On Thu, 2010-01-21 at 16:22 +0000, Daniel Silverstone wrote:
As such, I am proposing the weekend of the 27/28 March. I am
prepared to host,
providing I'm not having to supply sleeping area to more than two people
(unless two of them are prepared to share the sofabed :-) -- Thusly arrival on
26th and departure on 29th is possible too.
That's fine with me. I'll likely drive up, as it's significantly cheaper
than the train now.
Who is interested in attending and will they need accomodating?
Yeah, I'll need somewhere to sleep.
Also, we need a full list of the work remaining before 2.5 can be
My understanding of what remains code-wise is:
1. Cache rework
Yup. I'm aiming to have this substantially complete before then. We'll
2. Hubbub up-to-spec
3. Hubbub interning strings with wapcaplet
3 is more important than 2, here. At least, it is as far as performance
is concerned. Spec compliance is a "nice to have", in my book.
4. refactor cmdline processing into core
If there's other things; please follow up to this thread with them.
A couple of other things that regressed when libcss was merged:
1) Save complete currently fails to save imported stylesheets
2) PDF export's page reflow & modification simply couldn't live in a
world in which computed styles are immutable. This needs some thought to
I expect (1) to be solved to some extent by new-cache.
A couple of regressions resulting from merging gtkmain to trunk:
1) Save complete's Inventory file is saved to the wrong location
2) The positioning of nsgtk's throbber annoys me
3) Middle click to open a link in a new tab no longer works.
I've probably got a list of outstanding static analysis issues
I think that's about it, as far as 2.5 is concerned, unless there's
anything on the bug tracker that we consider important enough to be