I am pleased to announce that Gitano 1.2 has been tagged for release
and 1.2-1 has been uploaded to Debian.
The NEWS entries are:
* Support for ED25519 SSH keys now added.
* Makefile tweaks for newer pandoc support
* `config` command's help updated with list-like examples
* Yarn tests updated to verify user-self-rename works and groups with dots work
* A bug in the Lace handlers was corrected, to ensure that the default ruleset
works cleanly for owners pushing adminrefs with no hook changes.
* The `as` command will not stall out with a stack backtrace on the use of
sshkey and some other commands should the user not exist.
* The `sshkey` command will behave cleanly when used under `as` if the calling
user is trying to manage a key of the same name as the one they're SSH'd in as
* `config show` will correctly error out if none of the requested keys are
present in the clod.
* The SSH authorized keys file can now have a prefix and/or suffix which will
be properly honoured and maintained when Gitano updates the file.
And thanks go to all who provided changes for this release.
Some underlying libraries have changes which ought to be released too, but
I will still need some time before I do so, in case anyone has other changes
they want to supply.
There's currently not a lot in the 1.3 Must column, but one or two of them
are quite involved, so I'd appreciate help as always.
Daniel Silverstone http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged. Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69