On 2016-06-07 08:11, Paul Sherwood wrote:
Sorry, I couldn't resist the title.
I'm very confused by our build instructions at
&& python setup.py build
&& python setup.py install --prefix "$PREFIX" --root
- python setup.py build
- python setup.py install --prefix "$PREFIX" --root "$DESTDIR"
My problems/questions are
1) pies2override does not exist. the correct directory seems to be
2) my latest development version of tbd *now* fails on the cd to
broken directory... but how did this ever work?
AFAIK, It should fail.
3) and how did it work in morph?
Looking at the stratum openstack-service.morph 
- name: pies
The file strata/openstack-services/pies.morph shouldn't be read because
there are no "morph:" field specified on it.
4) what are the && for? and why is my devel version 
erroring on them now?
I assume that was to run the three commands in one go; where if the
previous command succeeds, the following command will run
and if it fails, the following command doesn't run.
Francisco Redondo Marchena
Software Developer at Codethink Ltd.