On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 12:02:14PM +0100, Jonathan Maw wrote:
This patch is not with a usual patch series, since it involves
a large number of commits.
This patch does two things:
1. Merges git v1.8.4 into baserock/morph
2. Convers git.morph's JSON into YAML (because now seemed like a good
One thing I forgot to add:
I have performed the following tests:
1. From the commit where I merged v1.8.4 in, I built
2. Tested that it was able to complete a build (first chunk in
3. From the commit where I converted from JSON to YAML, I built
that chunk. I have not yet finished building and testing an
entire system with that change.