# Baserock 15.02 is released
Changes since 14.46:
* This release includes a GENIVI Intrepid I-1.2 Baseline.
* Added support for pxeboot deployments using Morph.
* A installer system definition has been created with an example cluster.
This allows the creation of installer systems to install Baserock in hardware.
* Using the pxeboot deployment to deploy a installer system now is possible
to perform a [hardware deployment] using Morph.
* New tool called baserock-import included in the devel systems. This tool
assits on importing foreign packaging from [RubyGems] and [PyIP]. [NPM]
support is complete but not available in this release.
* Zookeeper support and example systems (server and client).
* Added stock Weston systems with the latest release of it (1.6.0)
* Various component updates, see the Git logs of [definitions.git] for a
full list. Some important updates were:
- Upgraded systemd to 217.
- Upgraded linux kernel to 3.18
* Lots of bugfixes: see the Git logs of [definitions.git] and
[morph.git] for a full list.
* Due the systemd upgrade, the simple-network.configure extension is not
compatible. It will need to be rewritten/updated to support network
configuration with systemd. Please, don't upgrade to this release if
your systems require network configuration (e.g. static IP addresses).
[hardware deployment]: http://wiki.baserock.org/guides/deploy-to-hardware/
# How do I get started?
Start with the following page: <http://wiki.baserock.org/quick-start/>
# How do I get in contact?
- IRC: freenode #baserock
- Public mailing list: baserock-dev(a)baserock.org
- See also: <http://wiki.baserock.org/mailinglist/>
If you find a bug in Baserock, we'd like to hear from you using one of
the above methods.
The Baserock project welcomes new participants! We hope you enjoy
experimenting with Baserock and look forward to hearing about any cool
things you do with Baserock.