Major changes since Baserock 14.20:
* VirtualBox deployment now supports Vagrant. See:
* Additional checks when deploying upgrades with the 'ssh-rsync'
* Added example web-system, containing Node, Python, Ruby, PostgreSQL,
Redis, Memcached and more.
* Added gitlab-system, which can be used to build and deploy an
instance of the GitLab git management software. See
for more info about Gitlab.
* The development system image for the Wandboard ARM device is now
built and released with each new Baserock version.
* Development chroots now contain BSP tools, which means that,
provided the host system's kernel includes the Btrfs filesystem,
`morph deploy` inside a development chroot can now be used to deploy
systems as disk images.
There have also been small bug fixes and component updates.
Please get in touch if you have any issues! See below for contact
# How do I get started?
Start with the following page: <http://wiki.baserock.org/quick-start/>
# How do I get in contact?
- IRC: freenode #baserock
- Public mailing list: baserock-dev(a)baserock.org
- See also: <http://wiki.baserock.org/mailinglist/>
If you find a bug in Baserock, we'd like to hear from you using one of
the above methods.
The Baserock project welcomes new participants! We hope you enjoy
experimenting with Baserock and look forward to hearing about any cool
things you do with our work.
Sam Thursfield, Codethink Ltd.
Office telephone: +44 161 236 5575