Baserock 14.29 Release Notes
by Adam Coldrick
# Baserock 14.29 is released
None of the GENIVI systems are included in this release, just the
x86_64, x86_32 and Wandboard devel systems (including the x86 chroots).
Changes since Baserock 14.28:
* Upgraded components:
- Morphologies are now located by path rather than by name.
This means that morphologies can be located in subdirectories
in the definitions repository.
- A JSON bug involving non-unicode filenames failing to be
encoded/decoded was fixed.
- Distbuild's logging was improved.
- It is now possible to deploy a generic Trove image, which
can then be set up to be configured after its first boot.
- The configuration is now done using Ansible, rather than
a number of configuration scripts.
* The release script has been improved.
# How do I get started?
Start with the following page: <http://wiki.baserock.org/quick-start/>
# How do I get in contact?
- IRC: freenode #baserock
- Public mailing list: baserock-dev(a)baserock.org
- See also: <http://wiki.baserock.org/mailinglist/>
If you find a bug in Baserock, we'd like to hear from you using one of
the above methods.
The Baserock project welcomes new participants! We hope you enjoy
experimenting with Baserock and look forward to hearing about any cool
things you do with Baserock.
8 years, 8 months